Official blog of "The sacred alphabet" (SA)

We are many, but not enough. We still need you. Will you help us move mountains? With The Sacred Alphabet we will get it.



A novel of action that will not leave you indifferent.

"The Power of Sounds" I, official book-trailer

First official book-trailer of the four that make up the promotional campaign for the novel The Sacred Alphabet.

To see it without cuts, it is best to let him down and then watch it at once.


This video, along with three others, who created, produced, filmed, mounted, ... in short, everything I've done. For better or for worse. I just hope that you like it. And please, keep in mind that they are the first that I do. I would love to hear your criticisms to improve them, so write me with your opinions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Help us to change things and we will move mountains

We are many, but not enough. We still need you.

Will you help us move mountains?

With The Sacred Alphabeth we will get it.




For further information:
gemma@gemmanieto.com